Branch Manager – Jdeideh, Lebanon
To manage the operations of the branch, including selling and servicing company’s products, boosting business in the area, and attending to the customers’ needs while safeguarding the assets of the branch and developing staff, to alleviate the branch status and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develop the branch sales strategy and oversee its implementation, to ensure alignment and integration with other interfacing departmental strategies across the company.
- Manage a team of direct and indirect reports through effective recruitment, development, performance management, and succession planning.
- Manage the branch daily operations to achieve high performance standards and meet established targets.
- Develop the branch budget and monitor the financial performance versus the budget.
- Manage branch sales activities, by developing new customers and expanding the local and international customer base.
- Analyze periodic sales performance reports and business development plans, to ensure that annual sales targets are met.
- Enhance the company image by maintaining business relationships with customers, ensuring they are provided with superior customer service.
- Manage the after sales service, by reviewing with the Aftersales Supervisor on pending issues, mainly any customer support incidents that demand close care, following up on the progress and efficiency of the after sales teams, and being aware of open accounts, to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Report feedback to management regarding the branch’s operations and performance.
- Devise needed action to improve the branch’s performance in terms of demand and pricing or any other area affecting the branch’s performance and assist in setting the business plan accordingly.
- Stay up to date on technological developments and trends related to the industry, to create suitable response plans to market changes including the import of new products and supplying new services.
- Manage the branch’s stock, by checking the turnover of stock items, reviewing, and approving daily journal, and following up on the branch’s receivables reports on a regular basis, to sustain the branch’s financial status as per company’s policies.
- Attend exhibitions related to the company industry, to network and promote the company image.
- Bachelor’s degree preferable in Business Management, Engineering, or any related discipline. Master’s is a plus.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and leadership skills.
- Driving results & strategic thinking