Emirati Graduate Program – Opportunity for UAE fresh Graduates
Do you want a career jumpstart? Then this is your chance to join Jubaili Bros. Emirati Graduate Program and explore potential career opportunities.
This graduate program will provide an opportunity for our Emirati graduates to learn more about the business, develop a broader business perspective, and develop their skills through exposure to various job duties. A mentor and an intensive learning program will be provided to get you started on your career path. Graduates are expected to be fully equipped and able to secure an ideal role by the end of the program.
- Over the course of program, you will gain all the skills and knowledge required to build a successful career. You will be given responsibilities and learn about the different roles in the company based on your skills and interests.
- At the start of the program, you will be assigned a mentor and will be provided with a training program to determine the direction of your career.
- You will be given all the necessary tools needed to perform your job.
- It is an 18-month rotational graduate program.
- Prepare reports and necessary documents needed for payroll to the Managers and Head of Accounts for accurate processing and payment.
- Issue queries, warnings, memos and certificates as deemed necessary, by coordinating with related department heads, and attaining approvals from Branch Manager, to register and update the employees’ history of personnel requested records and policies applied relating to the employees’ status.
- Maintain and update all employee files, by updating the HR software system and employees’ hard file copy.
- Handle employees’ queries about HR regulations and benefits including govt. mandated benefits and insurance.
- Who should apply?
- Electrical / Electrical Mechanical Engineering or Information Technology graduates from any universities
- Fresh graduates or with 1- year work experience
- Valid UAE passport and family book
- What we are looking for?
- Likes to collaborate and share ideas in providing solutions
- Willing to take challenges and drive change
- Able to prioritize and deliver deadlines
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Has the ability to build relationships with both internal and external customers
- We offer flexible working hours and will have an opportunity to work across our offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. Only those who meet the qualifications will be contacted.