Solar Sales Representative – Abuja and Kano, Nigeria
To promote Jubaili Bros solar products and services with a deep understanding of the customer’s needs and market requirements.
- Prospect, meet and build customer relationships with EPC’s and distributors.
- Respond to detailed technical inquiries and bid requests in coordination with the Line Manager.
- Provide technical training for customers and seminars on the product specifications.
- Conduct market research and identify solar energy opportunities within the country
- Ensure proper communication of all sales-related documents.
- Coordinate delivery of sold equipment or projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, preferably Electrical, Mechanical or Renewable Energy
- Minimum of 2-3 years Solar Sales experience
- Able to perform project layouts and simulations as needed
- Knowledgeable in Photovoltaic systems, Off-grid, On-grid, and Hybrid Solar systems.
- Familiar with solar energy regulations in the assigned country