Group Distribution Manager-Renewables
The Group Distribution Manager-Renewables will be responsible for securing and managing new distribution channels for Solar Systems and Components, including Solar Modules, Solar PV Inverters, and Storage Solutions. Additionally, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving sales growth across all regions.
- Collaborate with the teams on the ground to ensure the annual distribution sales targets are achieved. Provide guidance, support, and resources to maximize sales performance and drive results.
- Identify and secure new distribution channels for Renewable Energy components, especially Solar Inverters. Research potential partners, build relationships, negotiate agreements, and expand the distribution network.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with channel sales partners, including distributors, dealers, and other stakeholders. Provide support, training, and resources to enable partners to promote and sell products effectively.
- Conduct market research, analyze industry trends, and follow leads to identify new sales and account opportunities. Utilize market intelligence to inform decision-making and target potential customers.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive sales distribution strategy for the Group. Align strategy with overall business goals and objectives to maximize sales revenue and market penetration.
- Oversee daily sales operations and conduct product training sessions for customers and sales partners to enhance product knowledge and sales capabilities.
- Manage customer relationships and provide exceptional customer service, address inquiries and concerns, and foster long-term relationships to drive customer loyalty.
- Engage and collaborate with all teams across all regions. Foster effective communication and alignment of goals to optimize sales performance and customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field, such as renewable energy or business.
- A minimum of 7 years of B2B/B2C sales experience in the solar distribution industry and a minimum of 3 years managing a team.
- Strong communication, networking, and negotiation skills.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Knowledge of ERP software is a plus.