Renewable Sales Engineer – Multiple Locations
This role is responsible to build and maintain client relationships, identify potential customers, conduct sales calls and presentations, and negotiate deals. Furthermore, this position would entail generating leads, addressing customer inquiries and complaints.
- Conduct market research to identify potential customers and develop strategies to promote renewable products or services.
- Develop and nurture relationships with distribution channels, EPC’s, and strategic accounts.
- Work closely with technical teams to identify and recommend solar solutions that are best suited to meet the specific needs and expectations of customers.
- Utilize various channels, including but not limited to cold calling, email marketing, and attending networking events, to proactively generate leads and identify potential customers.
- Assess product needs and determine system specifications.
- Staying up to date with local industry trends, emerging technologies, and regulations related to renewable energy to ensure that the company’s products and services are competitive and compliant.
- Ensure timely collection of receivables from clients, and address any critical accounts as needed
- Assist the product management teams to define and improve the product portfolio.
- Gather regular feedback from customers, business partners and stakeholders to increase market shares in assigned territories.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- At least 2 years of renewable sales experience
- Able to perform project layouts and simulations as needed
- Knowledgeable in Photovoltaic systems, Off-grid, On-grid, and Hybrid Solar systems.
- Familiar with renewable energy regulations in the assigned territory
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills