Warehouse Officer – Saida, Lebanon
To receive, store, and transfer generators’ accessories, engines, and alternators; while ensuring a computerized process of product transfer and production simultaneously and performing inventories when needed to ensure stock is controlled and undamaged.
- Receive orders of engines and alternators by counting the received numbers and sizes vs. amounts specified on the Bill of Lading, storing the products, reporting any damaged items, updating the quantities on the stock system, and sending the stock receipt to the Procurement and Accounting departments.
- Prepare the needed items upon receiving Sales Orders and Production requests, compare the available items, and move them using the FIFO system from warehouse to production both physically and on the system.
- Control the serial numbers of the engines and alternators, and make sure they are linked correctly after the coupling phase, mounting them on the chassis and putting the required stickers.
- Organize and ensure proper storage and cleanliness of the warehouse by directing forklift drivers and assistant warehouse keepers and performing a periodic inventory or physical count when requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or information technology management.
- 0 to 2 years of experience in a similar industry.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.