In Jubaili Bros we believe that our most valuable asset are the people we work with, for it is people that make accomplishments, and create on going growth and development.
In line with our industry and nature of operations, we are always in search of dedicated and self-driven employees in the following fields:
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineering.
- Business administration – BBA / MBA (including Finance/Accounting, Sales & Marketing, and Management).
- Mechanical and Electrical Technicians.
Although we may not have Job Vacancies readily available at all times, we are always interested in receiving applications for above mentioned jobs and specializations. Whenever we do have open vacancies, applicants deemed suitable will be contacted for further evaluation.
Marketing Officer – Nigeria
- Market research and analysis – Conduct a market study for potential markets, by researching, and reporting on marketing data, using research tools, studying market prices and trends, and maintaining the respective database for ongoing and new business in potential markets in order to provide the needed data for management strategy development and meet defined objectives.
- Market Segmentation – Prospect new potential customers and products in coordination with the local Sales / Branch Manager(s) by doing feasibility studies, segmenting markets, creating prospects for sales business and handing them over to the local sales, all the while expanding geographical outreach and improving current market presence.
- Research, identify, and evaluate competitors’ products, specifications, market share, sales volumes, prices, and accordingly prepare a SWOT analysis in order to develop a value-add and competitive edge in the market entry strategy.
- Advertising – Select the suitable advertising channel (Social Media, Online advertising, Company Website, and Billboards) by assessing the most suitable media for the target audience, in coordination with the Marketing Manager/Branch Manager to promote brand awareness and indirectly attract new prospects, reach new segments, and enter new markets.
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys – Conduct surveys on periodic basis across the Group, by coordinating with Sales and Maintenance departments for selecting random samples, communicating with the customers using different channels, and preparing reports and root cause analysis for management, to measure the level of satisfaction for the customer and find opportunities to develop our quality service
Punching Machine operator – Nigeria
- Summary of Job Description
Ability to read work order instructions, drawings & carry out directions as necessary.
Examine the quality & conformity of sheet metal to be punched.
Start, set up, and operate the machine.
Monitor machine operation, record operational data.
Utilize previously prepared programs & assigned tooling to complete each job.
Install, align & lock punches, dies, etc. into their specified place.
Position, align & secure work pieces against machine fixtures.
Lubricate work pieces with oil.
Keep work area, including top of machine & floor clean at all times.
Notify Supervisor of any problems or malfunctions of machine.
Execute Preventive maintenance of the machine according to the set schedule.
- Minimum Qualification: SSCE
- Years of Experience: 2 years experience in related function
- Salary Range: Negotiable
- 3 key things the employer is looking for in candidate
Able to work with minimum supervision
speed of output