Marapco Light Tower For Sale
While most of the construction and building work across the globe is done in the day, there are several other industrial and commercial projects that stand to greatly benefit from 24-hour shifts and continuous labor.
In many cases, this approach can ensure the project is finished as early as possible, sometimes in half the time originally requested.
While this will double the number of workers being employed or the overall uptime, it could give certain vendors or bidders a unique selling point, and boosted chances of winning the project.
Building and industrial processes being carried out in the outdoors and during day time can easily make use of the daylight, but works being done will have to be supported by powerful and reliable light supplies.
In this scenario, light towers are used to provide strong lighting that can cover massive distances, and the ability to cover an entire worksite.
Light Towers By Jubaili Bros
Jubaili Bros offers the Marapco Generator Light Tower, which is paced with a Perkins engine and assembled in the EU.
It is given that most industrial sites mean a harsh environment that particularly stands to affect the performance or durability of electronic components and machines.
The Marapco light tower for sale in Sharjah and Worldwide combines a wide variety of applications, and is extensively tested to give your project the assurance that it can tackle such an environment.
The admired performance of the device has propelled it to the top in the industry, and the product is a leading light tower in Africa, Asia, and the Middle East.
Design and Traits of The Marapco Light Tower
The Marapco generator light tower is a study machine, designed to illuminate medium and large sites.
The solid construction allows it to operate easily in wind speeds over 100km/h, and can span 40 hours lighting a site covering over 4000 m2.
A mast made of 8 meters of galvanized material carries four 1000W metal halide floodlights, which are supported by a Perkins engine, a 75 liter fuel tank, and a 230V outlet socket.
Marapco Light Tower Detailed Features
- Extended drawbar with parking brake
- Torsion axle with over-run brakes
- European bolt pattern for tire rims
- European lams and reflectors
- 50hz generator
- Emergency stop button
- 115V or 220V outlet for powering external equipment
- Unique lamp design increases filament life and increases productivity
- Tower allows 360-degree rotation, eliminating the need to frequently move the unit
- Compact design allows efficient transport and storage
- Two outriggers and four leveling jacks provide stability
- Control panel features elapsed hour meter, 120-volt GFCI receptacle for powering external equipment, and circuit breakers for on/off functionality and protection
- Tier 4 Final diesel engine includes glow-plug preheat system for improved cold-weather start
- Automatic engine shutdown system protects engine from damage due to low oil pressure and high coolant temperature
- Exclusive hinged top panel provides unimpeded access to engine, generator and electrical components
- Fuel capacity of 30 gallons provides extended run times of 60 to 70 hours between refueling, depending on environmental influences
- Translucent polyethylene fuel tank provides instant view of fuel level, eliminating the need for a fuel gauge